How to Fix Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) Errors
Windows operating system misconfiguration is the main cause of Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) error codes
Therefore, we strongly suggest using the downloadable Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) Repair Kit to fix Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors
The following discussion features detailed instructions for fixing Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors in Windows system files. Both manual and automated techniques are described that are designed for novice and advanced users, respectively. The overview also provides basic troubleshooting procedures to follow in order to resolve typical causes of Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) error codes.
What are Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors?
A Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) error code is caused by a Hexadecimal formatting error. That format is the most common one that software programmers employ for Windows system files and Windows OS-compatible hardware drivers and software apps.
Manufacturers and developers of software apps and hardware drivers use different codes to indicate various types of errors. The Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) error message appears as a long numerical code along with a technical description of its cause. In many instances, a Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) error code could have multiple Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) parameters. Each hexadecimal code denotes a different memory address location that loaded instructions when the error was generated.
Additional messages associated with this matter:
- Install Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout)
- Reinstall Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout)
- Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) crash
- Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) is missing
- Remove Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout)
- Download Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout)
- Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) virus
How are Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) error codes caused?
Most Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors are due to damaged files in a Windows operating system. Windows system file entry corruption is a serious matter, as it often means a malfunction that may pose a major security risk. If left unchecked, it could result in total and permanent loss of all data and inoperability of the storage media and/or PC device.
Numerous events may trigger system file errors. Most common examples include: 1) incomplete software installation; 2) incomplete software uninstallation; 3) improperly deleted hardware drivers, and 4) improperly deleted software applications. Also, Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors are very common during PC restarts that immediately follow a previous improper shutdown and recent virus or malware infection recovery. Such incidents often result in the corruption or even total deletion of essential Windows system files. When system files are missing or corrupted, data that is essential to run software applications properly cannot be linked correctly.
Specific causes and solutions for Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors
- Reboot your PC. Insufficient memory errors are often resolved by merely rebooting the device. Try that simple task first to see if it fixes the error code problem.
- Insufficient RAM. Verify that your system has enough RAM to run various software applications. System requirements are typically included inside the package that the program CDs came in or listed on the software manufacturer's website under "Documentation" or a similar heading.
- Memory mismanagement. Many applications require installation of memory management programs. If your system already has a memory management application, uninstall it to see if that resolves the problem.
- Insufficient disk space: Before installing any new software or driver, verify free space availability of at least 100 to 500 megabytes on your PC's hard drive. Any amount below that might prevent the swap file from expanding when required, due to inadequate free space.
To check HD free space on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and 7, open "My Computer" or "Computer." Then, place your mouse cursor over the desired and right click. Next, left click "Properties" on the pop-up menu. A dialog will open that displays the amount of free space and total storage capacity.
- Software program problems. If recurrent memory-related Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors occur when specific programs are executed, the software itself is likely at fault. Conduct a search and install any update or patches. If errors continue or no update(s) or patch(es) are available, contact the software designer or distributor for assistance.
- System memory defects. If all the above-listed steps fail to resolve memory-related Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) error codes, your PC's memory may be the culprit. Defective or deteriorating memory can result in software memory errors and even cause the whole system to crash.
Below are instructions to detect bad memory. First, temporarily remove any newly installed memory sticks from the RAM sink. Then, restart your system and see if programs run properly on just the older memory modules.
Specialized programs are also available to diagnose system memory issues. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems have a pre-installed Memory Diagnostics tool. To activate it, click the "Start" button and enter "memory" in the "Run" field. You will be prompted to select immediate restart or next restart to execute the memory test.
Easiest way to fix Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors
Two methods for fixing Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) errors:
Manual Method for Advanced Users
- Boot up your system and login as Administrator
- Click "Start," then "All Programs" > "Accessories" > "System Tools" > "System Restore."
- Inside the dialog box that opens, select "Restore computer to an earlier date" and click "Next."
- Select the system restore point with the latest date from "On this list, click a restore point."
- Click "Next"
- Click "Next" again on the confirmation dialog box that opens.
- Automatic System Restore will begin and restart the device once it completes.
Automatic Solution for Novice PC Users (no manual option selections are required):
- Download the Wininet Error Code: 12002 (timeout) Repair Tool
- Install the application after download completes
- Click the "Scan" button that appears on the first interface
- Click the "Fix Errors" icon that will appear once the automatic scan has finished
- Restart your system as usual
Was this information useful? Yes
Microsoft Windows Update
Vista Home Basic
Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Starter
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8 Professional
- Top Referers
- www.google.com 17%
- www.google.ca 6%
- www.google.co.in 4%
- www.google.com.hk 4%
- www.google.co.jp 3%
- www.google.com.br 2%
- www.google.fr 2%
- www.google.co.uk 2%
- www.google.de 2%
- www.google.nl 1%
- www.google.co.il 1%
- www.google.ru 1%
- www.google.com.au 0%
- www.google.ie 0%
- www.google.hu 0%
- www.google.pt 0%
- www.google.co.kr 0%
- www.google.com.ph 0%
- www.google.co.nz 0%
- www.google.cz 0%
- thewinwiki.org 0%
- search.yahoo.com 0%
- www.google.com.ar 0%
- auxology.xyz 0%
- calyciflorous.best 0%
- Common Browsers
- Firefox 48%
- Chrome 24%
- Unknown Browser 19%
- Internet Explorer 4%
- Handheld Browser 2%
- Safari 0%
- Common OS
- Windows 7 34%
- Windows 2000 31%
- Windows 10 20%
- Mac OS X 4%
- Windows XP 2%
- Windows 8.1 2%
- Windows 8 1%
- iPad 0%
- Ubuntu 0%
- Android 0%
- iPhone 0%
- Common Countries
- United States 39%
- Germany 16%
- Sweden 8%
- United Kingdom 4%
- Netherlands 4%
- Japan 4%
- India 2%
- Brazil 2%
- Finland 1%
- Russia 1%
- Czech Republic 1%
- Estonia 1%
- Australia 1%
- France 1%
- Singapore 0%
- Argentina 0%
- Canada 0%
- Hong Kong 0%
- Spain 0%
- Hungary 0%
- Ireland 0%
- Liechtenstein 0%
- Common Screen Resolutions
- 1680 x 1050 0%
- No 99%
- Yes 0%
|HOST1PLUS hosting services. Brazil.||4||Germany|
|Google LLC||4||United States|
|IPFFM - Internet Provider Frankfurt GmbH||3||Germany|
|Fiber Grid Inc||2||Estonia|
|NTT DATA CORPORATION||2||Japan|
|Inter Connects Inc||2||Liechtenstein|
|Xethost by 23Net||1||Hungary|
|Digital Energy Technologies Chile SpA||1||Germany|
|NForce Entertainment B.V.||1||Netherlands|
|Latin American and Caribbean IP address Regional Registry||1||Argentina|